Thursday, May 5, 2011

Big Sweet is back and he is bad

Wow is all I have to say.  This buck is one of those bucks that you very rarley get to see.  We are estimating him to be 140+ in score.  Now if we get a chance at him with the bow he will be a new world record.  How cool would that be.  This is a once in a lifetime buck.  Now lets see if 2011 will bring us good luck and maybe just maybe we will have a harvested pic of this bad boy.  Please leave a comment and let me know what you think he will score.  I believe you will agree to 140+.  Happy hunting to all this year and good luck.  Enjoy your season with family and friends this year and take a young one fishing and hunting.



5 comments:

  1. That is one really big bull. I've been hunting AZ since the mid 50's and I've only seen a couple others to match that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never have put that on a public site. You're gonna have lots of company!!! Hard to kill a big buck when you have everybody following you and hunting the same spot!!! You just blew it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Trust me I will just lead them where they will never find him. Its only obvious if someo ne is following you epecially in the hills. Oh and this is not the first time I have posted some pics of him I have been watching him for a few years now and no one has followed me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one gorgeous buck! Good luck, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What kills me is that picture was taken during archery season! WHERE WERE YOU?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete