Tuesday, February 16, 2010

1 More Coyote Down

Shot another Coyote last saturday before heading out to the lake with the wife and boy. This yote I have been trying to call in forever and it happened the first time with the new wildlife technologies call. I started out with a yote comunicate and changed to a young challenge call. Then switched to some crow calls to get them in the area to look more natural to the dog. I had 3 crows come in and start fighting up above us. Next I switched to the rabbit in distress and went back to young coyotes fighting and back to the rabbit in distress and he came flying around the corner and ran right up to the call at 5 feet and then turned. I tried to stop him but he knew he was screwed. One shot from the 22-250 and he was down.

No comments:

Post a Comment